Centerpiece help?!

I am doing a vintage wedding and having trouble finding holders for my centerpieces. I'm thinking of a vitange or victorian style urn that can hold flowers for the tables, but too big. Does anyone know where I can find them? I'm looking for brown as well.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Centerpiece help?!

  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried searching on Craigslist or going to some local antique stores?  My other thought would be going to garden stores such such as Bachmann's, they often have antiqued urns/planters which might work for you.
  • edited December 2011
    The garden stores might even have plastic ones that are cheap but look real.  You could use spray paint if you can't find the right color.  Also consider antique and thrift stores: mismatched pieces work well for vintage, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards