Minnesota

Anyone know any good Dj's that are really good and affordable??

I am looking for a really good Dj for my wedding next year in 2011 that is affordable does anyone know of any if so let me know thanks...... Laughing

Re: Anyone know any good Dj's that are really good and affordable??

• edited December 2011
    TRY MUSICALMOMENTS.COM
  • edited December 2011
    The scene is doing my wedding for a really good price. And hes super nice!
    I'm Mrs. Schlueter!! May 15, 2010
  • brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using midwest sound, even though our wedding is 2.5 hours west of minneapolis they travel. The price is reasonable, and they have been great to work with.

www.midwestsound.com
  • edited December 2011
    Music in Motion is doing mine- they have offices in St. Cloud, Rochester and place even further north- They have been really fun to work with and they pride themselves on really making each wedding unique and their DJs have a wide range of personalities from super fun to ones that willj ust play music all night. Their packages start at $650 (4hr dance) and go up if you want to add things... Don't know if that is affordable to you or not...
    www.MusicInMotionDJ.com
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't look at any other DJs because I really liked the DJ at my cousin's wedding in Wisc. He Just started his own company, you can find him on Facebook, his name is Joshua B Kuhl. His company is B Kuhl Entertainment. I really liked that he got involved with the wedding party and did some fun games, :)
  • edited December 2011
    Contact Joe @ Nightlife Entertainment www.nightlifedjs.com

They are doing my wedding and they are affordable as well as one of the best DJ's I have heard at a wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards