Ohio-Cincinnati

Party Pleasers

We decided to go with Party Pleasers as our DJ/MC. Has anyone used them, is there anyone that stands out as being great, or awful?

Re: Party Pleasers

• JLDowd83JLDowd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jeff Clarke from Party Pleasers and LOVED him -- he was SO great to work with and kept the party going the whole night!  Whenever things would die down a bit on the dance floor, he'd play a big hit like "Cupid Shuffle" and get everyone out there again.  We were so impressed with the company as a whole.  Good choice!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using them for my wedding in March. They've been great so far. I'm out of Dayton and we're using Chris. He's super nice and helpful and has that great "dj voice." We're definitely excited for the wedding.
    Anniversary
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Party Pleasers and can't wait for our meeting with them to discuss music and the timeline.  But so far, they were very insightful, helpful, and good to work with.  We feel confident with them.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I work with them at a lot of weddings and they are very good. Never had a bad experience. www.MarksCameraBag.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards