Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Make up

Hi ladies, I am looking for some where to get my make up done for my wedding. Most of the people that come to you are a little expensive, so I was wondering if any of you have any recommendations or ideas...
for siggy

Re: Make up

• Options
    Have you approached any of the MAC associates in the Kenwood store? 
  • Options
    No, I was thinking about that...I live in Cleveland so its hard to figure it out...Maybe I can call?
    for siggy
  • Options
    Eye do makeup is 75$ for bride and 50$ for bridal party and they did a great job. this includes MAC Pro Airbursh makeup MAC eye lashes and they give u lip gloss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It depends on what you think is expensive. Without knowing that, I'd recommend Lindsay Springer with Glossa Makeup. She did an amazing job- very talented makeup artist.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used Heidi McKenna for my 5/5 wedding. She was $60 for me (bride) and $30 each for my maid of honor and bridesmaid. She came to us at the hotel. It was applied with traditional brushes and it lasted all day in the 80 degree weather. The only thing I had to do was use blotting paper after our outdoor photos and retouch my lipstick. She also put fake eyelashes on us at no extra cost. They were the individual ones, so we didn't look like wooly worms had taken up residence on our eyelids.
  • Options
    LizzyRBLizzyRB member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    I've got Andea Flannery booked. http://andreaflannery.com/index.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards