Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bell Event Center

Has anyone had any experience with the Bell Event Center's $2000.00 deal on Sunday-Thursday events?  The place is absolutely beautiful,and with that deal it almost seems like it's too good to be true.  Any feed back would be great.

Re: Bell Event Center

• Options
    We had our ceremony and reception there.  We had it on a  Friday night, so I'm not familiar with their Sunday-Thursday. But I can tell you that they are top notch!  The food is incredible and their service is amazing.  You can't go wrong with them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • Options
    I went to a wedding there recently and the food was great.  Service seemed good too.  Plus, it is beautiful.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Agree w/ PPs 100%.  Their food and servide can't be beat.  And at that price, it's a steal. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_bell-event-center?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:266197e9-d7b3-497f-8dfb-6e77870e3148Post:dabf0200-9704-4779-80c7-53693958b44c">Re: Bell Event Center</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had our ceremony and reception there.  We had it on a  Friday night, so I'm not familiar with their Sunday-Thursday. But I can tell you that they are top notch!  The food is incredible and their service is amazing.  You can't go wrong with them!
    Posted by hcohen0222[/QUOTE]

Agreed- our wedding was on a Friday and was AMAZING. If you can swing it - do it! Their food is top notch and so is the staff.
  • Options
    They are the real deal! I am getting married in the winter and they were my first choice. They have a special winter menu and usually there is a minimum spending requirement but not with the winter menu. Aaron is really, really nice. They do pretty much everything for you. My wedding was going to be on a Friday so I see why they would have the Sunday-Thursday special. It's so BEAUTIFUL there!
  • Options

Ladies, about what was the average cost of the facility?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards