July 2012 Weddings
Options

What's with all the spiders!?

Holy effing cow! I came home from working at the farm this weekend to a houseful of spiders! I started doing some crafts earlier and felt some tickling on my leg. I thought it was a cat but noooooooo! It was a HUGE ass spider! I was just printing out place cards and felt something soft yet tickly fall on my face. Come to find out after swatting it that it's a freaking SPIDER! Holy cow I'm like swatting at myself every few seconds now.

OMG I just had the craziest scariest noise ever. It sounded like a truck running over a metal bridge on my back porch...... ummm... wtf! I'm freaking myself out lol

Re: What's with all the spiders!?

• Options
    I would of lost it with the first spider. Ick Ick Ick! 

If it helps, I had a scary one in the shower with me. I guess it's spider season? 
  • Options
    Ugh my house (mainly garage) is full of spiders 24/7.  We have those nasty daddy long legs and they are just gross.  I got some ant traps in the house and the spider and ants have disappeared but some spiders still sneak in through the garage door to the house.

Anniversary
  • Options
    My FI spent all day yesterday vacuming the spiders in our basement. He spends a lot of time down there and I think they were really getting to him. It was pretty gross though.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have a lot of bugs coming out too haha. We've been struggling with springtails, they're all over our bathroom! Finally got a humidfier and it works! I guess it's the moisture in the air that they're attracted to??

No spiders yet though!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards