Ohio-Cincinnati

in need of gold chargers!

We are in the works with the wedding coordinator at our reception venue to draw up a wedding package contract that we're planning on committing to and signing this week--very exciting! We wanted gold chargers as part of the place settings but the only one the coordinator found with her outsidevendors were about $8 each, and for 175 guests, that's way too expensive! Does anyone have a reference for a place that will rent them to us for cheaper-like 2 or 3 dollars? Worst case scenario, I would go to Hobby Lobby and buy 175 of their chargers for like $1-2. But I just don't want 175 chargers in my possession! Any suggestions are really appreciated!

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"

Re: in need of gold chargers!

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would go the Hobby Lobby route and buy 175 chargers and then turn around and sell them to fellow brides.  I know HRParker went this route, but instead of selling it to other brides, her venue bought them.  You can PM her.  But I'm sure the chargers will sell very well.

In addition to Hobby Lobby, I would go to Old Time Pottery in Forest Park.  I saw a variety of different gold chargers and I want to say they were around $2 each.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    target! They always have them pretty cheap. try weddingbee.com too. Ive seen them on there a lot
  • edited December 2011
    We bought a bunch at hobby lobby for $1 each.  If you message me after the wedding I might be able to sell you 175 of them (we bought 350).
  • edited December 2011
    http://sphireelegance.com/

I know they have silver, so you will need to call about gold. They charge .75 per charger.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So what did you decide, meganmarie122?  Would love some updates from you on this board!  We do care! :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards