Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Eden Park/Mt. Adams vs. Ault Park/Hyde Park Square for photography?

We're still trying to find the location of our wedding photography on our wedding day.  Our vision is having a collection of 1/2 urban and 1/2 park pictures.

We've chosen these top two picks:

Eden Park + Mt. Adams
Ault Park + Hyde Park Square

It's so hard to narrow down between the two.  Which would you prefer for your wedding photography?

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Eden Park/Mt. Adams vs. Ault Park/Hyde Park Square for photography?

• Options
    kmorgan28kmorgan28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like fountain square for urban, or maybe outside the Cincinnati Museum Center... but I do like Hyde Park!  My photographer said there isn't much to shoot up in Mt. Adams, unless you have memories there.  We have a house there, so we got a few in front of it, but then went somewhere else!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hcohen0222hcohen0222 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I chose Ault Park and Hyde Park, as that is what we are doing for our engagement pictures.  Our first pick was Eden park and Mount Adams, but my photographer cautioned us that it will typically be VERY crowded, and hard to get pictures of just us, without people in the background.  FI and I visited Ault Park last weekend, and even on a nice Saturday afternoon, there was TONS of room, and not crowded at all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • Options
    sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did eden park and mt. adams and then UC. They were great and there are sooo many spots to choose from! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Update: my photographer said Eden Park is too crowded on a Saturday.  It's too tricky to get all the photos we need without being rushed or rushing people out of the background.  We personally don't have enough time so that's off the list.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards