Ohio-Cincinnati

"the Pros"

Does anyone know of or know of anyone who has used them? They have really good prices but I have read a few things online that make me a little concered. They claim to have won a 2011 knot award so that makes me feel better.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: "the Pros"

• edited December 2011
    I haven't worked with them but no one I ever talked tot o was from Cincy. My biggest complaint was they call CONTANTLY and I got e-mails from about 5-6 diffferent people so when I'd cancel from one person I'd still get e-mails from all the others. I'm sure they are nice but it was really annoying
  • edited December 2011
    It looks like they are a firm that hires people out.  I don't know about them specifically, but there are companies who just hire people under their umbrella name and then take a cut of the profits.  I'd meet with my own vendors, personally.
  • edited December 2011
    I would pass on them also. I too was receiving emails after I said quit. Plus you would want to work with your photographer, meet in person and actually see real pics not something on a website.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    thanks for the feedback, I'm not going to use them because my dad looked them up on BBB and there are plently of complaints against them.  There are too many vendors out there to settle for that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards