Ohio-Cincinnati

PSA: Mixbook 70% off

Hi girls,

I just wanted to share the groupon with you. Mixbook is offering a $50 credit for $15. I have friends that have used mixbook before and they looked awesome and I am buying this deal for myself actually to make my guestbook. 

Re: PSA: Mixbook 70% off

• edited December 2011
    I made an album for our parents with a groupon for Mixbook and the quality was great...much better than snapfish or shutterfly, and I loved all the options for layouts, backgrounds, and embellishments they offer.

If anyone is interested, here is a link to our album:
    http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/wedding/parents-book-5594453

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    Oh, and if you do order one, I would suggest picking the slowest shipping method. I ordered our TY cards from them as well and on both orders it took only 5 days total for it to arrive.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip Lizzie! Your photos are beautiful by the way!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

• edited December 2011

Your wedding date is my birthday, Becky! Great choice!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards