Ohio-Cincinnati

Attn: Rustic Chic Brides: ITEMS FOR SALE

I got married September 12, 2009 and had a very rustic chic wedding that took place in a barn.  Many of my items would be great for all you fall brides or anyone going for a rustic theme. I still have many of my decorations and need to get rid of them.

I am selling:

1. 18 pieces of burlap that were used to go over my tables. I had Ivory linens and used burlap to go over.  Each corner went right to the end of the table and slightly over.

2. 6 Apothocary Jars. I have two different styles, three of each. I used on half of my tables apothecary jars and on the other half silk plants.

Apothocary Jars measure about 17inches in height. (picture shows them with the filling I used)  I used pears, twigs, stones, peacock feathers, and moss to fill the inside of the Apothocary Jars.

3. I have the filling available for sale

4. I have 6 silk plants available for sale as well

5. I have 6 yellow 16inch paper lanterns (not used) available

6. I have 30 battery operated tea lights. They were only used for about 8 hours so they have plenty of life to them. (I believe they had around 60 hours of life)

7. I also have 20 4/6 picture frames that were stained and used as table numbers.

Here is a link that will take you to the pictures. If you have any question please email me at k m s 157 at hotmail dot com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30470453@N08/?savedsettings=4122471949#photo4122471949

Also, I realize I left out some measurements. I didn’t have some of the Information on hand but if you interested, write me and I’ll let you know all the details.

Re: Attn: Rustic Chic Brides: ITEMS FOR SALE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards