I got married September 12, 2009 and had a very rustic chic wedding that took place in a barn. Many of my items would be great for all you fall brides or anyone going for a rustic theme. I still have many of my decorations and need to get rid of them.
I am selling:
1. 18 pieces of burlap that were used to go over my tables. I had Ivory linens and used burlap to go over. Each corner went right to the end of the table and slightly over.
2. 6 Apothocary Jars. I have two different styles, three of each. I used on half of my tables apothecary jars and on the other half silk plants.
Apothocary Jars measure about 17inches in height. (picture shows them with the filling I used) I used pears, twigs, stones, peacock feathers, and moss to fill the inside of the Apothocary Jars.
3. I have the filling available for sale
4. I have 6 silk plants available for sale as well
5. I have 6 yellow 16inch paper lanterns (not used) available
6. I have 30 battery operated tea lights. They were only used for about 8 hours so they have plenty of life to them. (I believe they had around 60 hours of life)
7. I also have 20 4/6 picture frames that were stained and used as table numbers.
Here is a link that will take you to the pictures. If you have any question please email me at k m s 157 at hotmail dot com
Also, I realize I left out some measurements. I didn’t have some of the Information on hand but if you interested, write me and I’ll let you know all the details.