Ohio-Cincinnati

Dessert Bar, wedding cake and cupcakes... suggestions?

Hello! I'm getting married in Oct. 2012 and was wondering if anyone has done a dessert bar with several different kinds of desserts, and if anyone has done the cupcake cake thing and if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Emilie

Re: Dessert Bar, wedding cake and cupcakes... suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    My FSIL did cupcakes. It worked really well. However, the baker suggested way too many cupcakes per person. They count the number way down and still had over 4 dozen left by the end of the night. 

I liked that they had several different flavors. And you could see the flavors and try them all. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Emilie. I had a dessert bar @ my wedding and have done dessert/ candy buffets for a few of my friends that have gotten married in the last couple years. They work really well and give guests something to do during downtime at the wedding plus they look beautiful! The most interesting one I have done was a brownie buffet for one of my friends- it was awesome and actually costed ALOT less than cake. I got the brownies from several different bakeries so they were all professional looking and really good.

What is your wedding theme?? You can really get creative with this!! If you would like some help coming up with a good display I wouldnt mind helping- I find this fun
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards