Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Venue Questions!!!

Hey everyone! I am planning a wedding for Memorial Day weekend 2013 we love the Centennial Barn but are having a hard time finding reviews? 

Also has anyone found a unique and cheap ceremony venues?

Thanks for all your help and happy planning! 

Re: Venue Questions!!!

• Options
    Some details would be good. How many people? all in one venue? budget? location? All that fun stuff would help us be able to recommend some places for you!
  • Options

We are having our smaller sized (around 100ish) reception at Centennial Barn in October of 2013. There aren't really any online reviews I think because the venue is still pretty new. Plus, I don't think there have been too many weddings there yet - which is one of the things I like about it. I love the old, rustic barn feel but with modern amenities. Plus the people there are amazing & friendly and it seems they are really flexible about everything. 

There are a couple of photographer blogs that have pictures of weddings that have occurred there. I think for the price and amenities and the overall feel, you can't go wrong! It's not some old generic hotel ballroom it has a really cool two level layout.

• Options
    We're having ours at Little Britain Carriage House in Burlington, KY- it's near Florence.  The prices are very decent and you can bring whatever caterer you want in.  It's unique- it's on a farm with a lake and there are old farm tools and such in the main ballroom.  Lots of cool stuff.  It's got a rustic feel but it's a nice space too.  Thier FB page is:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Little-Britain-Carriage-House/278983185736

The owner/ staff has been great to work with and you can do ceremony/ reception there if that is something you are interested in. 

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards