Ohio-Cincinnati

ceremony time???

I am so confused about what time to have the wedding. It will be the middle of july so weather is unpredictable. They ceremony is outside and reception in a barn unairconditioned. Should I have the wedding at 430 and then pictures so reception starts around 530? Or start the wedding at 530 and reception around 6:30??? I am so confused at this point.

Re: ceremony time???

• GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I would go with the later time with the hopes of the weather starting to cool down. But either time is going to be reallly hot, especially with no A/C.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

We're are doing a 1 pm ceremony and 6pm reception. I'm excited to have that much time! We're going to drive to a couple places through the city for the opportunity to use the photographer to the max! :) I think it depends on what you want. I agree with PP tho: the no A/C might be a little uncomfortable during the middle of the day...

• Have to agree w/ PP about a later time in hopes it will start to cool down.  Let us know how it turns out and if you lose any guests to heat exhaustion LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards