July 2012 Weddings
Options

LADY

Dinner next week?

I was supposed to start boot camp but there's just no way I can commit the amount of time they require for the full program.  Blah.

Where are you going for MDW?  I'll be in Point Pleasant for Fri & Sat.  PUMPED.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: LADY

• Options
    Yes I can do dinner next week :)  Can you do Monday?  I have a doctor appt at 5 but I should be done by 6.  Let me know if you can do 630.  My dr is on raritan road in clark do you want to eat around there? 

MDW we will be at our friends in long branch they live a block away from the beach so I plan on starting my tan that weekend!!

I heard on Z100 this morning that Jenks and Tiki Bar are now going to be closing at 12 at night.  They said b/c of the filming of jersey shore there were just way too many drunk people on the streets and peeing on peoples lawns lol.  Well actually all bars in Pt. Pleasant are now closing at 12 am.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I heard that, too!!!  UGH.  I don't think it takes effect until later in the summer, though.  At least I hope it doesn't hahaha.

We're staying at a dumpy hotel.  It's kind of a pre-bachelorette party since one of my BM's can't make it for the real one!

I love the shore but I hate the crowds.  Long Brach is beautiful.. I really hope we get good weather so we can tan.  I'm already kind of tan but it always fades quick!

Monday works for me!  There's lots of places to eat over there and it's really close to my house, so that's totally fine by me.  Do you like Thai?  There's supposed to be a good Thai place on Central Ave.  If not, Aliperti's is always good.  Or Chili's.  Or sushi. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lady-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ac205ef3-4cda-48aa-b225-657f43e48e5ePost:5d2ec890-1e64-466c-a641-b3b152da1857">Re: LADY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I heard that, too!!!  UGH.  I don't think it takes effect until later in the summer, though.  At least I hope it doesn't hahaha. We're staying at a dumpy hotel.  It's kind of a pre-bachelorette party since one of my BM's can't make it for the real one! I love the shore but I hate the crowds.  Long Brach is beautiful.. I really hope we get good weather so we can tan.  I'm already kind of tan but it always fades quick! Monday works for me!  There's lots of places to eat over there and it's really close to my house, so that's totally fine by me.  Do you like Thai?  There's supposed to be a good Thai place on Central Ave.  If not, Aliperti's is always good.  Or Chili's.  Or sushi. 
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

yes me and andy have been to that thai place a couple of times it's really good!!  lets go there.  What time do you get home?  I can text you when I am done with the doctor.  I usually have to wait like 20 minutes before they take me in.  If I am done early I can always just shop around in target :) 

I think they said it goes into effect July 1st so you will be good for MMD.

I was actually thinking about laying out this weekend if it is nice enough in my backyard :) 
  • Options
    Oh, good! I've been dying to try that Thai place out.  Andrew hates Thai so I only get to eat it when I drag one of my friends out... so you're it this time!

I'm home by 5:30, the latest, so just let me know when you're done with the doctor and I'll head on over.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    flying to jersey on Monday....lol jk I wish! have fun!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lady-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ac205ef3-4cda-48aa-b225-657f43e48e5ePost:efcb0403-840a-4d4a-ba84-bab497c33004">Re: LADY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, good! I've been dying to try that Thai place out.  Andrew hates Thai so I only get to eat it when I drag one of my friends out... so you're it this time! I'm home by 5:30, the latest, so just let me know when you're done with the doctor and I'll head on over.
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

sounds good to me :) 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lady-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ac205ef3-4cda-48aa-b225-657f43e48e5ePost:e915f539-85ad-45da-8543-76dd8db6e250">Re: LADY</a>:
    [QUOTE]flying to jersey on Monday....lol jk I wish! have fun!
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

do it do it :) 
  • Options
    bahahaha!! so would!!!!  I need a good night out on the town!! Getting 'crunk' with the jersey shore!! bahahaha!!  =P 

We got the final bill for the venue today! and things are still going to be a little tight until the wedding! lol  but maybe afterwards I might have to take you up on the 'do it do it do it!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lady-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ac205ef3-4cda-48aa-b225-657f43e48e5ePost:0d0314d6-af58-462c-8268-ee0249854448">Re: LADY</a>:
    [QUOTE]bahahaha!! so would!!!!  I need a good night out on the town!! Getting 'crunk' with the jersey shore!! bahahaha!!  =P  We got the final bill for the venue today! and things are still going to be a little tight until the wedding! lol  but maybe afterwards I might have to take you up on the 'do it do it do it!
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

how about on august 25th for the east coast get together!!  did you miss that thread?
  • Options
    DO IT DO IT!!!

butterfly, too!

Everyone loves the Jersey shore!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Can't wait till the 25th so we can all get crunked!! lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ummm yeah totally missed that!!! fill me in!
  • Options
    k8888 started the thread I think it was title something like east coast get together.  I think we decided on august 25th somewhere in NJ? 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ohhhh!! well, I may be able to!  But it'll be close to my hopefully promotion, so I may not be able to!
  • Options
    It was another thread eaten by TK monster.

If this G2G is successful, we could always schedule another one at a later date, too!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    And FTR, count me in on the 25th!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    omg! bells +  bridetobe + lady + k8888 and MAYBE LM all in one place?!?!? I NEED TO BE THERE
  • Options
    Butterfly, you can come stay at my beach house in OC! :) I'm sure my mom wouldn't think that was weird or anything . . .

"Oh, so how do you ladies know each other?"
    "We met on the internets."
    "Oh, that's nice. Would you like some fruit salad?"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lady-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ac205ef3-4cda-48aa-b225-657f43e48e5ePost:33313bb7-9bd3-4ff8-bf67-71c487770906">Re: LADY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Butterfly, you can come stay at my beach house in OC! :) I'm sure my mom wouldn't think that was weird or anything . . . "Oh, so how do you ladies know each other?" "We met on the internets." "Oh, that's nice. Would you like some fruit salad?"
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know we are all staying at your beach house?  I thought you were hosting the get together :) 
  • Options
    I can't wait to meet B2B's family and also eat some fruit salad
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

This would be a fantastic way to handle the GTG! As long as you bring the strawberries.

No bars in OC though. We'd have to use butterfly's fancy schmancy new blender and make margaritas at home!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My strawberries are starting to turn pink!!

BYOBKG2G2012
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    bahahaha OH I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!! ugh....if we don't do it this year, we need to do it next....<3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards