Ohio-Cincinnati

Premarital Counseling

My wedding officiant would like my fiance and I to go to premarital counseling.  Does anyone know where you can do that in Northern KY or Cincinnati?

Re: Premarital Counseling

• tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we got married in our church,they had it set up there.
  • edited December 2011

My FI and I attended premarital counsel at our church, The Vineyard Community Church in Springdale.  They also provide this service to the community.  This is the link:

https://vinenet.net/vincin//vcc.php?id=156

• edited December 2011
    There is a program  called FOCCUS where you fill out an inventory and meet with a couple from the church. Google it. Also ask your pastor for recs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I too have been looking for premarital counseling and a friend recently recommended Clear Creek Counseling. I don't know much about her other than it's a less religious focus and in springboro.
  • emilynafemilynaf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just finished our marital classes at Crossroads in Oakley. I highly recommend. It is so much fun, good food and you learn a lot and make good friends. There is a waiting list I'm sure... but you will LOVE this class.
  • dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are going to premarital counseling through Christ Church at Mason. We are seeing Dan and absolutely love him! He is great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_premarital-counseling?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:6184f96c-1087-41f8-af66-b19923a1010cPost:3c3be18f-a30d-4471-9cfe-3f0b73a73b79">Premarital Counseling</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding officiant would like my fiance and I to go to premarital counseling.  Does anyone know where you can do that in Northern KY or Cincinnati?
    Posted by Jessica41091[/QUOTE]

Your officiant wants you to go to premarital counseling but didnt offer advice on places to check out?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jessica41091Jessica41091 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is a family friend from out of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards