Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Best bar to get rowdy?

I'm planning my cousin's bachelorette party, and I have no idea what bars are the best place for a group of crazy girls to go! (I'm from Chicago)...it seems like so much has changed downtown-any ideas would be very helpful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: Best bar to get rowdy?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't typically go to the bars downtown, but I did go to a bachelorette party down there this past weekend and we all had a lot of fun. We went to Black Finn, which you can call ahead and let them know you are coming with a bachelorette party and they have champagne and a round of shots and $2 drink specials for everyone. Then they let us back into the VIP area that had a dance floor and DJ. It also seemed that all of the other people in the VIP area were part of bachelorette parties.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although I have never been, I hear alot of good things about Mynt Martini. It would be worth looking into...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a ton! lol
    these are my favs

Mynt Martini
    The Lodge Bar
    Black Finn
    Pavillion in Mt Adams
    Longworth's in Mt Adams
    MLT's in Mt lookout
    Millions in Mt Lookout
    Hofbrahaus in Newport
    Arnies in Newport-actually its just ok but pretty fun for a bach party
    Jefferson Hall on the Levy
    Mainstrasse is fun if you want a lot of different places to go in one location.. I think I went there too much when I was younger a lot so it doesnt do much for me anymore...

hope this helps! let me know if you have any questions.... my friends and i like to go out as you can see :)

BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards