Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Budget florist recommendations?

Does anyone have a list of the best budget florists in Cincinnati?  I'll need 1 bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, 11 corsages, 5 wrist corsages, and something for the flowergirl.  I really want to stay under $750 (if possible).

TIA!

Re: Budget florist recommendations?

• Options
    hcohen0222hcohen0222 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two Little Buds.  I am getting:

1 bridal bouquet
    6 bridesmaid bouquets
    10 boutennieres
    4 wrist corsages
    15 centerpieces ( 1 stem of floating gladiola in a tall vase with floating candles- although I am debating alterating with some larger centerpieces)

All for under $1200, and that includes delivery, set up, tax, and the $200 glass rental fee.  They do beautiful work, and are so sweet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend the Secret Garden.  It is in KY and I don't think that they deliver to OH, but if you could possibly have someone pick them up, it is worth it.  I have used them in the past (2nd marriage) and they did a great job before so I had to use them again. 

I am getting 1 bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaids, 9 boutennieres, 5 coursages, 10 orchid stems for cake, and the flowers(4 hydraenga stems each) for 20 centerpieces (I am providing the vases b/c I already bought them from another knottie), plus a $25 delivery fee and tax for $847. 

If you took away the centerpieces it is only about $470

I was also going to get flowers for the flower girl and changed my mind but they did quote me $21 for those flowers.

HTH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also highly recommend Two Little Buds. Very easy to work with and they can seriously work with any budget.
    513-737-8527

Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Blossom's Florist in Reading. She quoted me $1350 for a huge bridal party plus 16 centerpieces- good sizes and she lets go to the flower warehouse with her to see what you like and pick some things out! her name is Carol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am a huge fan of Susan Foy The Wedding Designer.  She has been so sweet, flexible, and a huge pleasure to talk to.  Give her your colors and budget and ask her how far you can get with it.  That's what we did (and her quote happened to come out lower than The Two Buds for us).
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am a huge fan of susan foy!  She is very affordable!
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Starstruck8Starstruck8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Many of the Kroger stores have great designers! and the prices are really good. They will work with your budget and suggest some less expensive flowers that still make for great bouquets. Where is your ceremony?
  • Options
    sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second susan foy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emilynafemilynaf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Eden Floral.. they are amazing. I am getting a bride bouquet, 5 bridesmaids, 2 nosegays for the moms, and 8 boutineers w/ delivery for $400.
  • Options
    nics21nics21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Secret garden- her quotes were the cheapest of anyones I got, and I looked into a lot of the budget florists above.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Bruce from Flowerscapes. He's providing my bouquet, 4  bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, 5 grandparents and 6 parent corsages. He's also doing all 15 centerpieces and cupcake decor, I'm providing the mason jars. He's doing all the set up and design work by himself all for $1000. He's super nice and willing to work with any budget. I'm having my rustic owl themed wedding next weekend, i'll post pictures soon.

Here's his contact info.

bruce@flowerscapesdirect.com 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Secret Garden! I got a very cheap quote for myself, groom, 7 bridesmaids and groomsmen, parents and grandparents! Was very surprised by the price! You could definitley be way under $750!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_budget-florist-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:63077aa3-7337-497c-8810-b0a439b5bd7cPost:7c8a89b6-5f71-4caf-9d28-595be186f30d">Re: Budget florist recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Secret Garden! I got a very cheap quote for myself, groom, 7 bridesmaids and groomsmen, parents and grandparents! Was very surprised by the price! You could definitley be way under $750!
    Posted by kellyandjames3[/QUOTE]
    Do you have contact info for Secret Garden? Where are they located? Ive been following this thread and am interested in contacting them too! Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards