Ohio-Cincinnati

Need fabric or trim? (Or a veil?) GREAT PLACE

Hi everyone,

I don't usually post on these boards but I found this really great place over the weekend I wanted to recommend, especially for anyone who is a DIYer.

I wanted a belt on my dress sort of like the one Chelsea Clinton wore but the prices at lots of bridal stores were ridiculous. (Bridal and Formal's cheapest one was $150!). One of my bridesmaids agreed to make my belt if we could find the stuff... but that proved to be a huge problem. We went to Michaels, and JoAnn fabrics and found nothing even close or nice enough that would work with my dress. 

We found out about Banach's Fabric online and we went... they are off Red Bank Road off 71. They have a WHOLE bridal section of trim, fabric, satin ribbon, and they said they can even make veils for very inexpensive. The guy who worked with us was very helpful even though we came in just 15 mins before they closed. I ended up choosing a hand-embroidered silk beaded and sequin trim and a double-sided satin ribbon and now the rest is up to my bridesmaid. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share this place with everyone, it's a family-run place and they were super great and deserve some recognition. 

Best wishes to all!

Re: Need fabric or trim? (Or a veil?) GREAT PLACE

• edited December 2011
    This is actually very very helpful and perfect timing (for me)!
    Thanks!! I will check them out this weekend...
  • EmAnne2EmAnne2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an FYI I forgot to mention, they close at 5 on Sundays. Their bridal area is to the back left when you enter the store. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards