Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Videographer Review (6/23/2012)

Just one last vendor review from our wedding on 6/23/12:

Jeff Cooney Weddings: A+ : Videography was something that we were really "on-the-fence" about during our wedding planning.  My husband was strongly against it because he hates to see himself on screen.  Early in our wedding planning, I was half-hearted about the idea too. Now that our Big Day is long gone, we are so incredibly thankful that we hired a videographer. The entire wedding day went so fast that neither my husband nor myself remember many details. A video captures the sounds and movements that photography cannot. Jeff Cooney and his wife did a fantastic job of "blending into the background" during our wedding so that we really didn't notice that they were even there. The video footage was of superior quality and the editing of the final clips were great.  They were very easy to work with and very professional.  In short, we were very very happy with their work and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great videographer.

If I haven't quite convinced you to hire a videographer for your wedding, let me share this one last story:
The day after our wedding, my uncle sat down with my grandparents and extended family to tell everyone that he is dying of terminal cancer. Seeing him alive and in action on our wedding video is something that we will always have to remember him. This reason alone makes our wedding video invaluable to us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards