Ohio-Cincinnati

What about Inn at Oneonta in KY?

Hello everyone!
I am recently engaged and beginning the wedding planning process.
Has anyone had their ceremony/reception at the Inn at Oneonta in Kentucky? I am planning a fall 2011 wedding and was wondering if anyone had any feedback about a good location for ceremony and/or reception for a fall wedding in Cincinnati.
I appreciate any feedback anyone can give me!
Thanks!

Re: What about Inn at Oneonta in KY?

• edited December 2011
    AMAZING PLACE! One of my friends had her wedding there about a year and a half ago, and my moh was suppose to get married there last May. (wedding fell through) I LOVED it, but couldnt afford it. If you can swing the price tag, def go for it. Its gorgeous!
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont have much feedback, but my photographer Studio3z, did a wedding there and it was gorgeous!
    Here is the link to the photos:
    http://www.studio3z.com/blog/?p=3968
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked my wedding there for August of 2011!  The place is absolutely beautiful! 
  • edited December 2011

I had my wedding there sep 208. It was awesome and everyone still talks about it. As long as you are up for doing most of the work yourself, its well worth it. My photographer (cherry blossom design) did a great job using the grounds to take awesome pics. The owner of oneonta is hard to get a hold of but she is very nice. If you need details or suggestions on what to expect, email me: nicolewulker@yahoo.com I cans end you some pics as well for ideas on how it looks the day of.  Good Luck!

• edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding there two weeks ago and it turned out absolutely fabulous!  It was worth every penny that you pay for it and more!
  • catielee01catielee01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was the cost?
  • kdhmpl89kdhmpl89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask how much it costed to rent it. I fell in love with it when I saw it but I am on a tight budget.
  • LoganH59LoganH59 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are there any hotels close by?  I know only 16 people can stay at The Inn but what about everyone else?
  • edited December 2011
    I absolutely love it too, we booked it for our wedding oct. 6, 2012. It is 10,000 to rent it but you get it for 48 hours. It includes the tent, tables, chairs, two options for ceremony location and all the lights. It actually sleeps about 18 fairly easily. The closest hotel is abou ten minutes away in Newport right by Newport on the Levee. 
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • edited December 2011
    I g0t married at The Inn at Oneonta this past July and loved every minute of it! Sure it was a little stressful trying to plan everything. But after seeing all the pictures it was well worth it!! I had my guest stay at the Country Inn and Suites in Wilder since I found it was the quickest way to get people there (I grew up not too far from the Oneonta as well).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards