Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

DJS

So what is the common about that a dj is costing? Around 1,000 thats what seems to be the going price? Whos everyones favorite pick so far?

Re: DJS

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Brad from Queen City DJs--he was awesome, and a couple hundred less than $1000.  You can definitely get great DJs for less than a thousand.
  • Options
    BTB08BTB08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you have a lighting package?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, we didn't.  I think he had some lighting with him during the reception, but I honestly didn't notice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Brad too, and he was awesome.  We had to use one of the main lighting companies because of the venue (Hilton only lets a couple lighting vendors in there b/c it is historical) but he did mention that he has additional lighting packages like party lighting, uplighting, and the dance floor monograms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hcohen0222hcohen0222 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Brad as well, and so far he has been great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Joe Griffin -- http://www.jgriffinentertainment.com/

We found him by just asking our reception venue which DJ's put together a really great party.  He'll definitely do it for under $1000 and offers lighting options.
  • Options
    Maurawed1112Maurawed1112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went a little above that and are going with Party Pleasers. We have been to several weddings where they were the DJs and we had a blast.  They are located in Reading, on Benson Street.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Steve Bender. We're paying $545 for 5 hours.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto for Party Pleasers.  They were very easy to work with and they also offer lighting packages.  The OP's estimate for Party Pleasers, their packages start around 1k.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    leelee5678leelee5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Party Pleasers. The DJ package is right at 1000. We opted to get uplighting, monogram on dance floor and our names on the wall behind head table. They have 2 locations and a great website. I did quite a bit of research before booking and couldnt find one bad review on them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards