Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

No. 9 photography

I am looking at No.9 photography..any reviews or suggestions for other companies? I dont want to spend over 1000 for photos!! Any suggestions on videography?

Re: No. 9 photography

• Options
    Our original photographer canceled on us and we have decided to go with Pictures with Piper.  I LOVE her energy and now I am kind of glad we had switch photographers!  She has prices started at $600 and you get copyrights.  She has a FB page but let me know if you want her email.  Tell her Angie and Troy sent you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes I would like to have her email. thanks!
  • Options
    aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Hey there! 

Robert Hogan with No. 9 Images is our photographer! Our E-pics turned out great and he was so patient with our toddler. Honestly, the first time we met him, it felt like meeting up with an old friend. Price wise, we couldn't find anyone that could compare. We're getting our E-pics and 8 hours wedding day for under 1K. I could give you access to our E-pics folder on his site,  however there are over 500 prints so if you want, just PM me and I can send you some favorites. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    I have heard good things about blue martini photography, I think I'm going with them!
  • Options
    We booked Studio 3 Photography, their 1000 package came with a modern coffee table book, 100 prints and the dvd with all the images. Plus our epics were free. The coffee table book was what we...ok I wanted the most. After meeting with them, and seeing how fun and energetic they were, we had to book. We met with six people..it was exhausting, but it is true, you just know when you meet the right people!! 
     We absolutely love our engagment pictures, we did a city-ish kind of session and it was so much fun. Their site is studio3photographygallery.com. HTH!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards