Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Rehersal Dinner Locations

I was looking for some different ideas for our rehersal dinner.  I'm looking to stay in central cincinnati, so it is not too far from the church or the hotel.  I don't want anything to pricey but I am also not interested in doing Larosa's or things like that.  I was looking more for a family owned restuarant type place.  I've looked at other posts but was hoping for some other ideas.  Thank you!

Re: Rehersal Dinner Locations

• Options
    Scotti's downtown - small family run italian restaraunt
    http://scottiscincinnati.com/
  • Options
    How large is your party?  Suzy Wong's in DeSales Corner has awesome food.  Not far from that is the View (on Victory Parkway).  Pompillio's in Newport is fun with great food.  The Kingsgate Mariott bistro near UC has a private room and their food is great.  There are some wonderful restaurants in Mt. Adams but the parking there is a nightmare.  Good luck - hope you find something nice (and fun). 
  • Options
    Montgomery Inn! If it wasn't such a drive from Hamilton, we'd be having ours there.
  • Options
    Parker's Bule Ash Tavern (in Blue Ash). We had one of the private dining rooms- was worth every stinkin penny!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    C0ck and Bull is good. Pompillios in Newport is also a good idea. You could look at some places down on the Banks also.

It wouldn't let me spell c-o-c-k lol
  • Options
    I was in a wedding party that went to Hofbrauhaus in Newport and we had a blast!!
  • Options
    Christian Morelein lager house, City Cellars or Arnolds has a room upstairs for private parties. I also heard that Iris Bookcafe is doing rehersal dinners now. I'm not sure where they get their food from though.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We're having a sit down dinner for just family at the 360 Restaruant in the Radission( its on the Kentucky side ) Its a rotating restaruant and you get to see the whole sky line while you eat. It's a quiet location. My fiance's grandparents, who are passed away, used to go there for their anniversary each year so it has meaning for his family.

Then after we're meeting at the Hofbrauhaus in Newport with family and friends included.
    I more than likely won't stay out long but I think this will help include guests who are coming out of town.
  • Options
    Thank you for the good ideas ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards