Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Photographer

I am in need of recommendations for an photographer who has reasonable rates. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Lisa Rice for my wedding and she did a wonderful job. Her prices start at $1,000 and she can buiild a custom package for your needs.
    Her website is lisaricephoto.com

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Robert Hogan with No.9 Photography. I have had 3 people I know use him and I am using him. He is amazing and so down to earth. Plus he has great prices!!
  • Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is fantastic! She is a little pricey but there is no one better than her. Tine Hofmann with TM photography..she is worth every penny
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Amanda Donaho... she's really good if you want a "photojournalism" style:

http://www.amandadonaho.com/blog/
  • Options
    honerlmchonerlmc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BH Photography.... they are reasonably priced. I haven't used them yet but their work looks really good and I've heard other brides like them!
  • Options
    kmorgan28kmorgan28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tom Taylor photo is awesome... works out of his house, and prices are resonable starting around $1600.  He's known around the area for his amazing photojournalism style. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My idea of "reasonable" pricing is way different from some of the others. So, depending on what you're looking for, Pam Kennard has a budget package for $600 - four hours coverage and 100% rights to all digital photos. Our wedding is in September, so we haven't worked with her yet, but I've seen her pictures and met her, of course. http://pamsphotography.smugmug.com/
    image 117 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 2 Can't find the mailbox!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hengesshhengessh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Amanda Donaho on June 11 - she is amazing ! We just got our editted photos from her and they exceeded our expectations !  She is pretty reasonable when comparing to some of the other big photographers and she would work with you.
  • Options
    airair44airair44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Kate Foxbower Photography.  She hasn't done any of our pictures yet but I really like her work and was great about working with my budget.  Also try Photography by Lydia.  She is VERY reasonably priced for a photojournalistic photographer. She does not do Sunday weddings though, so we could not use her. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Traci Doyle and love her so far.  My wedding isn't until October, but she did our engagement photos and they were great!  Her packages start at 1,900, which is probably middle of the road.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Constance2012Constance2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Photography by Lydia! We booked her for our wedding next May so I have not actually "worked" with her yet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happenings Event Photography is very reasonable! 
    They do great work, more candids & photojournalistic....

http://www.wix.com/happeningsevents/happeningseventphotography
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have a friend, Dawn Burgan, who is fairly new to the wedding scene. She's shot a handful of weddings so far but she's been doing photography for years. I'm not sure how much she charges, but here's her website info if you're intreested:
    http://www.dawnburganphotography.blogspot.com/

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Tracy Doyle.  We love her and the pictures she took.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Starstruck8Starstruck8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Molly Grosse. She is so sweet! we haven't had any photos taken yet but we loved what we saw from other's weddings. She is VERY reasonable and worth checking out.
  • Options
    Vendygirl921Vendygirl921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Nicholas Viltrakis. He is wonderful and he has all kinds of options for you to choice from. He works with his wife and we LOVED our engagement session. We tied ours into the price. Give him a shout.

P: 513.227.3819
    www.nicholasviltrakis.blogspot.com
    www.NicholasViltrakis.com
    Nicholas.Viltrakis@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jessica41091Jessica41091 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tammy Bryan is the best:  http://tammybryan.com/
  • Options
    RingBlingGalRingBlingGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Check out Mandy Paige Photography.  Offers packages and al a carte pricing to fit any brides budget. She shoots as a 2 photographer team and also offers an add on Photo Booth option which guests LOVE!     

www.mandypaige.com

Check out her recent work on her (almost) daily updated blog:

www.mandypaigephotography.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards