Ohio-Cincinnati

Need advice on food

I am having a fun farm wedding that is totally casual. We are baptist so no booze. But we are thinking of making the food ourselves and so far this is the menu...

BBQ
Roasted chicken
beans
potato salad
coleslaw
mac n cheese
salad
chips

anything else. Grr this is what is confusing me HELP

Re: Need advice on food

• edited December 2011
    Some kind of fruit would be good and maybe rolls or cornbread, but other than that, it sounds good.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    I think it sounds great! Maybe some corn on the cob (cheap and delicious) and I agree about the fruit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto the fruit.  A cold pasta salad with lots of veggies may compliment the menu well.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you. My mom is carving a watermelon for a yummy fruit salad and I am going to make a pasta salad that all my family loves. TY I am just freaking out
  • sdunaway10sdunaway10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm having a barn wedding too. Where are you having yours? I'm also doing a similar menu...but thinking Fried chicken:-)
  • edited December 2011
    at Laurel Ridge Farm in New Richmond OH he is a friend of my mom's :) where is yours
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards