Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Indoor Ceremony Near Lake Lyndsay?

Hi brides :)

I'm looking for an indoor ceremony location near Lake Lyndsay (Hamilton). Needs to seat 250, and I'm on a budget! :)

We are Christian, so no Catholic, Baptist, or 7DA churches please.

Does NOT have to be a church, just somewhere inside!

Thanks! :)

Re: Indoor Ceremony Near Lake Lyndsay?

• Options
    I am not sure where Lake Lyndsey is but Hamilton County park district has some nice venues that are usually cheap.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JasLachelleJasLachelle member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    On Miami University's campus.... either in Kumler Chapel or the Sesquicentennial Chapel. It's Butler County and close to Lake Lyndsay. About 20 minutes away.
  • Options

We have booked Tori's Station for the gazebo wedding with the reception to follow inside..they do inside weddings there also..My Mom and I just went to Heaven Sent Wedding on Pleasant Ave the other day and they also have an indoor wedding facility with the reception hall right next door..I am thinking of ordering the cake and flowers from heaven sent and looked on their website and some of their photos of weddings are great..Im not sure about places close to Lake Lyndsey, we did go there for a consult, I want a gazebo wedding and the date I wanted was gone, they did have another date open but there, you have to decorate and get a caterer and we are short of people to help so when we went for our consult at Toris Station, I was so impressed..they do EVERYTHING but take care of the cake and DJ and it is gorgeous inside! Good luck to you!

Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Options
    There is a church; TCA of God on Route 4 in Fairfield.  It takes about 12-14 minutes to get lake Lindsey from there.  There are a few other churches on Route 4 that wouldn't be too far of a drive if you took By-pass 4 to get you to Lake Lyndsay from.  Just take a drive and look to see which one fits your tastes/needs.  ;)  Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Another one that I used to go to is Walden Ponds (church of God?) church, it's off of By-pass 4 (near Walmart at Bridge Water) and would probably only take you 7 or 8 minutes to get to Lake Lyndsay from there.  It a pretty church.  ;)  Good luck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards