I just got married on Saturday, January 26th... and it was just perfect for us.
I hope my experience can help you!Ceremony Venue
- St. Elizabeth Church in Norwood. (now Vineyard Central)
This church is huge, historic, beautiful, and full of character. The facilities manager, Jeremy Eyre, is incredibly helpful and very nice. A pleasure to work with.Reception Venue -
Art Design Consultants- downtown Cincinnati. This is a gorgeous mid sized modern art gallery. My dream venue. The owner, Litsa Spanos, is a joy to work with. This venue offers great flexibility in bringing in your own alcohol and rentals.Caterer-
Elegant Fare. We had quite a few bumps, a lot of miscommunication, and detail confusion, but the end result was fantastic.Photographer
- Selah Photography. This business is run by two sisters and they are some of the best people you will ever meet. They are located near Lexington but are happy to travel. They are so easy to work with and are extremely creative and professional.DJ
- Spencer Cormier. Spencer's service was a dream come true. He was exceedingly detail oriented, professional, and on top of it. He was able to read the crowd and get to know my husband and I in a way to know what to play and when. This can make or break your reception and Spencer was a diamond in the rough. Florist
- Yellow Canary. (new location in Oakley). Ladies, look at no other florist. Kristen Sekowski is a miracle worker. I gave her a pinterest photo and an extremely modest budget and she went above and beyond to deliver the most gorgeous and unique boquets. I'm obsessed.Veils/Headpieces/Bouquet
- Bellisima. Ladies, Amy Giradot is a genius. I brought her Pinterest Photos and she put those to shame with her creations. She's up in Old West Chester. You NEED to check her out.Alterations -
Stitchs by Pauline in Loveland was the best recommendation I had received in the whole thing. Pauline is SO honest, SO affordable, SO knowlegable, and SO skilled. Do not trust anyone else with your dress. Seriously.Hair
- Karie Noland from Matt Bradley Salon. Karie came to me, got through all of my bridesmaids and me. Hands down. I looked good. Makeup
- BrideFace. Nancy Dawson writes the rules in wedding makeup. She did exactly what I wanted and made it look better than I could anything I could have asked for. My makeup did not budge, move, smear, or smudge all day. Nancy came to me and did my bridesmaids makeup as well. She is so professional, creative, and skilled. We were all just so in love with her work. Nancy's make up services are a totally worth it investment.
Hope this helps!!