Ohio-Cincinnati

Land of Oz

I have heard about a place in Cheviot called Land of Oz. I was curious if anyone has used them and what your thoughts were? How was the process of ordering there (dresses or anything)?

I have fallen in love with a gown by Sottero & Midgley (Billie) but it is way over my budget....I am trying to explore other options of finding it.

Any help/advice is appreciated!!! :-)

Re: Land of Oz

• cyndoncyndon member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine used them for invitations and they were beautiful.  I actually have an appointment with them on Saturday.  A co-worker got her bridesmaids dresses through them and she saved about 20% off the regular retail price.  She said they did have her gown, but she had already purchased it and had it altered. Give them a call, Faye and Mike are really nice.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • DebbydewDebbydew member
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you have tried, but I know Bridal and Formal gives 20% off, or will price match, whichever is cheaper. Also, try http://www.pearlsplace.com. They are based in New Orleans, but will order your dress for you, and get you a great price. I have heard nothing but good about them. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I used them for invites and really liked them. They are kinda hillbilly, but super nice
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    They had the invitations I wanted, but the price was cheaper online.  I don't know anyone that used them for dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going there tomorrow!  The guy I talked to on the phone was SUPER nice and hopefully I can find some invitations.  I'll let you know how it goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Land of Oz and Mike and Faye were wonderful, I would definitely recommend them!
    Anniversary image BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards