Ohio-Cincinnati

Afterhours bridal show on Oct 13.

So I was already excited about going to this afterhours bridal show on oct 13th at paul brown stadium and then today I met with my DJ and i guess there is a grooms seminar. That made me really happy because my FI doesnt really like to go to these things and my dj said a lot of guys come to it. Now my FI is really excited about going with me..

I checked with my venue because they gave me tickets, its free admission and she told me to go to www.abridesconcierge.com. I am really excited. Also i sent in an inquiry on the site to the "ask the concierge" just to see what it was all about and they said that starting in a few weeks it was starting a deal of the week i guess sort of like groupon. I am looking for a deal on a couple more things. any tips or suggestions on whta I should be looking for at the show. Do people usually have better pricing at the show? 

Is anyone else going? Maybe we can all say hi and meet.
Now that i am done with school i want to be more active in wedding planning. are there any groups?

Re: Afterhours bridal show on Oct 13.

• utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! I wish I'd heard bout this sooner!
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhhh I want to go! And I bet my FI would be up for that too...I havent heard of any groups but I think that would be fun! I havent been to any bridal shows yet, so I have no clue either. We set our date and booked our venue over 500 days out but now it is down to about a year and it is suddenly becoming real, perhaps I should start getting to work :) when is your wedding Sarah?
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is july 21st. I am really excited!
    This will be my first real show as well!
    My FI is excited about this grooms seminar.
    I am in downtown cincinnati. I am planning on going to this show and then really starting to lock in everything!
    i have a few of my vendors already! love my venue, my photographer, dj and now really looking for a good cake and florist!
  • katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I am going to try to talk my FI into coming to this will me.  We still need a DJ, a cake baker and a florist.
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate to say it but they are usually pretty boring for boys. You may want to recruit a couple of friends to go with you! girls have waaaaay more fun at those than boys.
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards