Ohio-Cincinnati

PSA- Candy Buffet Candy

A friend of mine recently told me about a great candy store downtown where you can buy candy in bulk (perfect for a candy buffet). Well, I went there with her today and this store is freakin awesome! Its called Minge's (Peter Minges and Sons) and its located at 138 W. Court St.

They have candy in 5lb bags and they also sell boxes of individually wrapped candy as well, but their prices are great! Ex. 5lb bag of gummy bears for $8, box of 72 rolls of smarties for $6. I checked on candywarehouse.com and the same gummis are $19.50.

If you plan on doing a candy buffet, I would highly suggest taking a trip downtown to see what they have! Their hours are M-F 9-5, Sat. 9-3.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
Pregnancy Ticker
Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

Re: PSA- Candy Buffet Candy

• suze68suze68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the PSA....sounds like a road trip will be in my future!
    image Sept 2011 Favorite Registry Item
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is where I purchased all of my candy -  I work right down the street so we go there quite a bit. If you know what you want, they can also order it for you - there were some things they were out of at the time of my wedding. They supply a lot of schools and afterschool programs with candy so this could help. I found Sams club was cheaper for suckers and m&m types but everything else we purchased there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards