Ohio-Cincinnati

Vendor Reviews!!

Sooooo our wedding was May 14 & it was perfect. I just wanted to let you all know what I thought about our vendors:

Photographer - We used Jay Murdock. He was very affordable and took over 800 pictures in 3 hours. They were great & I loved them! We had inside & outside photos. http://murdocksphotography.com/ Would definately recommend him.

FOOD: We used City BBQ. Food was excellent - but they were 30 minutes late on delivery. We had to postpone dinner and luckily we had hired people to serve drinks and restock food...because if they were not there to help the guy set up - it would have been an hour late. I was very disappointed. But, the food was good.

DJ- We used Greg Cenci - he is from Chillicothe, Ohio. Was wonderful! He kept the party going allllll night. He took request and was very affordable also. He was there at noon to set up (wedding at 4). He was there until midnight & was under 700.00 He was really great! (740) 773-0589

Location: We had ours at the Pine Lodge. It is in Washington Court House. Very nice!! We did our own decorations & it was perfect!

Re: Vendor Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards