Ohio-Cincinnati

Steve Lyons Photography

His photos just look amazing to me. Has anyone used them before or known someone who have used them and can give recs or insight? Likes/dislikes? I am a Dayton bride, but I am just really drawn to his website photos. Steve himself is booked on our wedding date, but 2 of the others at his studio are open.

And yes, I also posted about Varland Photography.....can you tell I am having trouble committing to a photographer?!?!?!

Re: Steve Lyons Photography

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's what we're here for, to help make the decision easier for you!  Keep looking at your options.  Photography is important.  You will look at your photos the rest of your life.

I really like Steve Lyons as well.  If you like his work, consider Tracy Doyle at http://tracydoylephotography.com.  She worked for him for many years as one of his main photographers and within the last two years branched off to open her own business.  She's very talented but with less cost!  Her packages start at $1.9k.  Tell her Thanh said "hi!"
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Joe from Steve Lyons shot a wedding I was in a couple years ago and he was great....really fun to shoot with and he got some amazing shots. If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend him.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked with Steve and Joe for our wedding and were/are thrilled with our entire experience.  they were loads of fun to work with and produced the most amazing pictures.  On his site, each photographer has a gallery that you can browse to see their work. You can also meet in person with both to see if you click with them- or at least one of them.  I highly recommend Lyons Wedding overall, but again worked with only 2 of the photogs.  GL!
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i met with a bunch of photogs including steve lyons but ultimately chose white photography. similar style but i loved Bob more!
    www.whiteimagery.com
    GL with your decision!
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Look into Nixon Photography. They are amazing. PM me if you want more info!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Innovatory Photography.com!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards