Ohio-Cincinnati

Day before wedding - what are you doing?

So obviously, there will be some last minute things to do, but I've got some out of town maids and friends coming to town.  What do you usually do the day before to hang out?  Lunch with the girls?  Mani/pedis?  What are you all doing?

Re: Day before wedding - what are you doing?

• edited December 2011
    We got manis and pedis and then had dinner.....our RD was 2 nights before the wedding. We also did some last minute shopping for my honeymoon. :)

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we will probably do mani/pedi and then lunch...
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing a mani/pedi, then a bridesmaids lunch (since we are having a pretty big rehearsal dinner I wanted time to just spend with the girls) then going home to get ready for the rehearsal & dinner...

The boys are golfing I think...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_day-before-wedding-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:8fef13d3-40f8-47c6-a878-581240919468Post:190b1109-bd3d-4ee5-80d4-7febba8841b7">Re: Day before wedding - what are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are doing a mani/pedi, then a bridesmaids lunch (since we are having a pretty big rehearsal dinner I wanted time to just spend with the girls) then going home to get ready for the rehearsal & dinner... <strong>The boys are golfing I think...
    </strong>Posted by JLil120[/QUOTE]

Isn't it funny how most guys resort to golfing the day before/day of? I think my FI will be golfing as well. He doesn't even golf. lol

Yes, my BM's and I will be getting our mani/pedi's in the morning and then more than likely on to lunch. I'll have some time to relax or whatnot for the next 4-5 hours before the rehearsal. I will NOT allow myself to put anything off until that day. i will not be tying little bows to little boxes that day. lol
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_day-before-wedding-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:8fef13d3-40f8-47c6-a878-581240919468Post:8edbc8d5-1bf9-4769-8985-f705679d833d">Re: Day before wedding - what are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Isn't it funny how most guys resort to golfing the day before/day of? I think my FI will be golfing as well. He doesn't even golf. lol Posted by lindsaynewbride10[/QUOTE]

My FI doesn't golf either.....ever!! too funny :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards