Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bra and Slip

Where did you go to get your bra and slip?  I am looking for someplace that I can try the stuff on before I buy it, but I do not want to go to David's or a similar store.  I bought my dress at a small boutique and they do not sell these items.  I am looking for a slenderizing bra and a crinoline (sp?).  Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Bra and Slip

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bridal and formal has undergarments.  I am just wearing a regular strapless bra and panties that i got at Nordstroms.
  • Options
    DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Sheer necessities in the reading bridal district. They hava a lot of cute stuff and slenderizing stuff. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Try the trash to treasure board for your slip.  They're only worn once, and they're expensive new.  Lots of girls have those sitting around (including me, PM me with your size if you're interested).  Go to a specialty bra shop for your bra.  I'd also check at Dillards in Kenwood.  They have an amazing bra department.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What size are you looking for?  I was sold a full bra and slip with my dress and absolutely DO not need it!  They're both brand new with tags and I'm willing to sell for a good deal.  PM with your size if interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards