Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Lifetime Films

I was wondering if anyone has worked with Lifetime Films for their wedding. I have read MANY reviews and they sound great but I was wondering how their prices look. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend working with them?
Thanks!

Re: Lifetime Films

• Options
    I believe around 3k for starting.  A little pricey for us, but he does do great work.  All I can say is shop around.  We looked into a lot of others.
  • Options
    We used them and LOVED LOVED LOVED them!  I think we paid around $3500-4k, not exactly sure.  I have 15 years of experience in the digital/video arts field, so I was very picky about what I wanted.  Most of the videographers we looked into produced IMO the typical "cheesy" wedding video.  All their videos were essentially the same format- just drop in clips of your wedding.  Lifetime produces the most professional and top quality videos in the Cincy area.  You get what you pay for.  Matt and his crew are great at listening to what you want, and capturing your personalities (something the cookie-cutter videographers can't do).  If it's in your budget, they're definitely worth it.
  • Options
    We used them and LOVED them as well.  We worked with Matt, the owner and he was awesome, I cannot say enough good things about him, his staff, and their work.  Our video is absolutely amazing.  I have seen work from other videographers and it was good, but Matt's work is AMAZING!  If you have the money to spend on them it is definitely worth every penny!  I think we paid somewhere around 3k but our wedding was almost 2 years ago now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards