Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Wedding gift for FI?

Hello ladies,
  I have started to think about a wedding gift for my guy.  What are you planning?
A dopp kit crossed my mind, but that's so practical.  I'd like to get him something fun and meaningful.

Are you buying each other wedding gifts?  Chime in!

Re: Wedding gift for FI?

• Options
    kmorgan28kmorgan28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about buying my FI a watch.  He's wanted a nice watch for a while and I thought it would be a cute gift to give him...

Or, if we decide not to do gifts for eachother, I do have a small "gift" idea... I was going to buy him 6 chocolate covered strawberries.. it's an inside joke between the two of us, and thought it would get a good laugh from him :)  I  like things like that mean something to us.. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My guy wears a tuxedo at least once a year, so I was thinking monogrammed cufflinks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI just happened to lose his Ipod a few weeks ago while travelling for work. He LOVES his Ipod and was devastated when he realized it was missing. With the wedding coming up, he wasnt going to try to spend the money now to replace it, which gave me the PERFECT idea of a wedding gift for him :) I bought it online from the Apple webside, and had it engraved. I am going to load it with all of his music, write him a love letter, and have my MOH deliver it to him the morning of the wedding :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just getting good tickets to a baseball game when we get back from our honeymoon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards