Ohio-Cincinnati

Liquor, kegs, etc. prices

Hey girls, we are having our reception at Oneonta, so we are able to buy liquor and kegs then hire bartenders but im trying to find out if anyone  has any recommendations as far as where to buy and the best prices they found. Thank you
That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again

Re: Liquor, kegs, etc. prices

• edited December 2011
    What about Party Source? I just went there for the first time liek 2 months ago and they have everything. You can get kegs and things there too.
  • dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Party Source. PP is right, they have EVERYTHING there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks girls!
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Party Source. If you buy cases of liquor/wine, even if you mix and match brands you get I think 10% off.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    We used Party Source as well. Best part - if you don't use everything you can return it after the wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards