Ohio-Cincinnati

Lucky Clover Brides? What to do?

I used Lucky Clover for my b-pics (did the marathon session back in January).  I met Katie the week before my wedding to pick up my book and she forgot the cd- I chose the specific package I did because I wanted a cd with the pics, paid more $$ for it.  She said she would mail my cd the next Monday (so now H didn't accidently open it before I gave him the book as his wedding present) which was March 8th.  Well, it never arrived, almost 2 months later.  I have emailed her twice asking if maybe it got lost in the mail or she just forgot, but no porblem here is my correct address just in case she had it down wrong, and no response to either.  I then tried calling during office hours.  Surprise, suprise no answer, so I left a message with all my info and no call back.

I was wondering if any Lucky Clover brides have had problems getting ahold of her lately?  I am getting really fed up.  If I don't here from her (or recieve the cd) by by the end of next week (which will be 2 months) I am going to file a complaint with the BBB.

Any other ideas of what to do or how to get ahold of them??  TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lucky Clover Brides? What to do?

• hsnodgrahsnodgra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, how frustrating! Sorry to hear about that. Lucky Clover was a photographer that I seriously considered using... They were one of five that I wanted to meet with a couple of weeks ago when I was back in Cincy (currently living in FL)... but every time I sent an email it took several days for them to reply. The other photographers got back to me so quickly, and Lucky Clover took so long, that I said forget it and only met with the other four. After hearing your story I'm glad I went the route I did!

Sorry, that isn't much help for you, but just wanted to add my two cents about communication issues with them!

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, I have seen posts from several people on here about communication issues with them.

Fortunately, it isn't our wedding pictures (we used a different photog), just b-pics.
  • edited December 2011

Communications is a big stickler for me. Hope they follow through soon and give you the cd.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    It came in the mail today! Yay, finally!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good to hear, tb - though I still think it would behoove LC to get their act together when it comes to communication and providing service to their customers.  It's great that so many people like their price point and their photography style, but I've seen soooo many complaints on here about communication issues and the length of time it takes to get pics back...
  • edited December 2011

We heard the same thing about Lucky Clover. We had an appointment with them, but I cancelled it when I was in line at New York & Co and the girl in front of me was telling her friend who works at NY Co, that they had not gotten their wedding pictures and their wedding was 7 months ago. Hearing that scared me enough to cancell the meeting. She said that LC had told her they had been going through a rough patch with illness and family problems, but she was worried something happened to her pictures.

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, tb583!  I know you were waiting forever for them!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards