Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

DJ/Band Recommendations HELP!

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some good recommendations for either a DJ or a Band...I would ideally love to have a band but i'm not sure of the cost and exactly how they would sound during the sit down dinner. The reception venue recommended CSC special events but I have never heard anything about them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

THANKS!

Re: DJ/Band Recommendations HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Brad from Queen City DJs for our wedding and he did a great job.  Everything was seamless with him.  If you decide to use a dj I would highly recommend checking them out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cincydj.com is awesome!
  • Options
    DieMendDieMend member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I just got married at the end of October, and we used DJButlers. They are very professional and move the entire night along for you so you don't have to worry about anything, or when things are supposed to happen.

Also, I made cds full of specific music because I had a themed wedding and it all went splendidly. They have a music bank you can choose from, but I decided to plan the entire music lineup myself and he cued everything right on time and was very patient with me, as I was worried all night about the flow of things. But the night was beautiful and I'm glad I picked them to DJ the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If going with DJ Butlers, I'd stay far away from Fred (the owner).  I met with him & found him to be incredibly rude and unprofessional.  He told me that the music I liked was stupid and no one would dance to it.  He was constantly jumping up, dancing around, and singing awkwardly.  Needless to say, I did not book him.  Maybe others who actually used him would say differently, but I wouldn't go that far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Actually I have heard great things about CSC, they are very modern DJ's and do more music mixing rather than corny old fashion DJ's

One of those DJ companies makes the bride and groom play a game in the reception - and I cant recall who, but if you like/dislike that be sure to ask!

I myself used maize music, as we had to been to a few weddings they did and they all kept the dance floor going!

Goodluck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards