Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Invites to vendors?

Hi Ladies!  Quick question, did you or are you planning to send STDs and invites to your vendors?

Thanks!

Re: Invites to vendors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sending one to my officiant, but he's also a family friend and would have been invited anyway, I am not sending them to any other vendor.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didnt - because I hoped they would remember the date anyway. Invites and such are way too expensive to send to someone you are paying. Unless they are a friend already, I wouldnt bother.

• Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent STDs to my make up artist, videographer and photographer b/c they were all a part of the engagement picture session and we used two of the pics on the STD.  I also sent STDs to my florist, wedding planner and the calligraphy artist just so they have an idea of the look of our wedding.  I don't plan on sending invitations to any of them.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm not sending them anything. if my vendors need a reminder about my wedding date they can check our contract.
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I personally would only send STDs and invites if your vendors would have been invited anyway, as in, if they are friendors.  Besides, they don't expect to be a true guest at your wedding, they expect to be up and running.

On the other hand, I think it would be a nice gesture to make a day of kit with water bottles, snacks, thank you note, etc.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I dont see the purpose for sending them an invite. They are there by contract, not b/c they are our friends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the opinions ladies!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards