Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Limo and Rehersal Dinner...

Our wedding is coming up shortly and I am looking for any reccomendations for cincinnati area limo companies.  We are also having issues finding a great place for our rehersal dinner.  I really want the place to have a seperate room.  Our church is in Ft. Thomas, KY, so we are looking at anywhere in Northern Kentucky or downtown.  We will have approx. 30 people. 

Thanks for any help and/or reccomendations!

Cassie

Re: Limo and Rehersal Dinner...

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used A limosuine co - they were great - review and contact in my bio.
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Montgomery Inn Boathouse and The Madison have seperate rooms and do rehearsals.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also used A limo and they were great!

Rehearsal Dinner Recs... I highly suggest McCormick and Schmicks downtown. They have a seperate room that over looks fountain square and the food was delicious. THey also have their own restrooms. I worked with Melissa and they really worked with us on the price and at the end of the night it was a lot cheaper than we thought and we had around 25 people. We received a ton of compliments on the food and view!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner at Montgomery Inn Boathouse.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hollsmvhollsmv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine at Chez Nora. HIGHLY recommend! food was delish and we had our own bar and room. staff was super nice & friendly.  it was pretty affordable too and they were very willing to work with me on bar options (I gave 2 drink tickets pp, so not to have an "open bar" all night and a hefty bill) only problem I had with it was the smoking - but you're going to get that anywhere in KY.
    all contact info and menu info is on their website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing our rehearsal dinner at the Great American Ballpark...they have several different room sizes, but not sure what the smallest is. They let you get pics in the dugout, and have a wide variety of food.
  • Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sparkleas1:  I'm assuming you can only have your RD or Reception at Great American Park if the Reds are away?  DF is a huge baseball fan.  Thanks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Gallant Coach for our limo service and they were FANTASTIC!!!!!!  If you have a large wedding party, this would be ideal for you!  Also we had our rehearsal dinner at The Revolving Restraunt or Riverview Restraunt at the Raddison in Covington, KY. We had a private section in the restraunt area... a great way to show off the city!
    EDD 8/29/12 *DH birthday :)BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards