Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Photographer help

Just wondering...I see lots of information about different photographers and lots of praises for certain ones, but wondering how people feel once they get their albums back. I see lots of pictures that look pretty good on line, but the albums ..the lighting ,contrasts doesn't,t look so great., or I hear some take way too long to get their albums back. In other words I wonder if after they post there reviews, has anyone changed their minds after initially giving a photographer a good review...?

Re: Photographer help

• Options
    I know what you mean. I also had that concern and it's a real valid one.

You should ask the photographers if you can see a few ENTIRE real weddings, that means the exact final product that the brides got.  That way, you can see an accurate representation of what you will probably get, not just their "Best Of" portfolio.

As for timeliness, you have to read reviews to see a typical history.  You can see some here or you can go to Wedding Wire, which has a very big collection or user reviews.  Even then you can't guarantee anything.  The best thing is to make sure you read the contract carefully when you should expect your photos.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Gia2Gia2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_photographer-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:a675c8f7-231c-489a-8cab-89796d4e3c79Post:0d631f06-b35b-4afb-88e5-0ed05ed3cc4a">Re: Photographer help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know what you mean. I also had that concern and it's a real valid one. You should ask the photographers if you can see a few ENTIRE real weddings, that means the exact final product that the brides got.  That way, you can see an accurate representation of what you will probably get, not just their "Best Of" portfolio. As for timeliness, you have to read reviews to see a typical history.  You can see some here or you can go to Wedding Wire, which has a very big collection or user reviews.  Even then you can't guarantee anything.  The best thing is to make sure you read the contract carefully when you should expect your photos.
    Posted by clearheavens[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Gia2Gia2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks so much for responding. Great idea to ask to see wedding from initial pictures to end product. I didn't know about Wedding Wire.... Thanks!
  • Options
    That's a great question. I used Rachel Spears and she did offer to let me see a complete gallery from a wedding which was helpful. Hindsight I'm still glad I used her. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards