Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

I'm new and need reception venue in Dayton

My sister is getting married, and she wants a venue that has an outdoorsy feel to it - like lots of windows, outside area, or something like that.  It will probably be in the fall, so it can't be totally outside, so she wants the closest thing to it!  Any suggestions?  South Dayton preferred, but Cincy works too!  Thanks for your help!

Re: I'm new and need reception venue in Dayton

• Options
    We held our reception at Country Club of the North in Beavercreek. Dinner was held inside and there are huge windows all around. Dancing was outside on their huge covered patio that overlooks the golf course. Its beautiful there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How many people is she having? The reception room at Cox Arboretum is really pretty and has tons of windows (clicky) and seats about 120.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    You might want to consider Carillon Park.  There are many indoor/outdoor ceremony and reception sites.

Wegerzyn also has some pretty options.
  • Options
    My reception is going to be at the Kohler Center, in Kettering.  I chose it largely because of the big windows at the end of the room :)  It's also one of the more affordable places I'd seen.  However, its max capacity is probably around 100, so depending on how big her wedding is going to be, it might be too small.

• Options
    (It also has a little patio)
  • Options
    Cox Arboretum, Benham's Grove, Polen Farm are all nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards