Ohio-Cincinnati

Photographers

What photographers does everyone suggest? I'm looking for somone who also includes the engagement session! I've contacted vendors but they all want to set up appointments which is fine I just don't like to go in blind!! Thanks everyone!

Re: Photographers

• edited December 2011
    Ron Wood photography was great, and had a couple packages that included the engagement session.  We worked with Angela Sampson, and she was fantastic.  The appointments are great though, because you can see a lot of examples of their work.  Plus, you spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day, so the appointment is a good time to get a feel for their personality and how well you get along.
  • newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer includes engagment pics. Not sure what your budget is but her name is Tine Hofmann with TM photography. I love her. She is not cheap though
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Innovatory Photography

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• hcohen0222hcohen0222 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Tammy Bryan photography.  Most of her packages include an engagement session, and she is amazing! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • edited December 2011
    We used Amanda Donaho... she's great if you want a more photojournalistic style.
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We love Tracy Doyle Photography.  I can't stop saying good things about her.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Jonathan Gibson.  He is great to work with and has very reasonable prices.  We have him booked for our Septemeber wedding.  He just did Fiance's brothers wedding in May and the pics are great.  He stayed at the wedding all night long, I think it was about 1130 by the time he left.  They also had him for the Rehearsal dinner and he stayed there until about 1030.  He has a website, jonathangibsonphotography.com.

Good Luck
  • Starstruck8Starstruck8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Molly Grosse. She is wonderful! I did alot of searching, and her pricing seemed to be the best. You get alot for your money. We have her the whole day. I would say, It's definitely worth it to go in for a consultation, that way you can see if you click with the Photographer. Remember you will have to spend the day looking and interactiing with this person. 

• Vendygirl921Vendygirl921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Nicholas Viltrakis. He is wonderful and he has all kinds of options for you to choice from. He works with his wife and we LOVED our engagement session. We tied ours into the price. Give him a shout.

P: 513.227.3819
    www.nicholasviltrakis.blogspot.com
    www.NicholasViltrakis.com
    Nicholas.Viltrakis@gmail.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards