Ohio-Cincinnati

Nathan Peel/Firefly Photography

I'm just curious if anyone has used Nathan Peel or Firefly for their photography and if you have any opinion or experience you'd be willing to share? 
Thanks!

Re: Nathan Peel/Firefly Photography

• tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive seen fireflys work, and it looks really nice. never heard of Nathan Peel
  • Constance2012Constance2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We didn't go with him because he was charging more than what the others we talked with were - but a friend recommended him to us and said he was great!

• edited December 2011
    He's shooting our wedding. I can honestly say that it has been our best decision so far for our wedding. He is great to work with and is just as interested in you as a couple and getting to know you as producing amazing work. I very highly recommend him.
  • lewisjylewisjy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Nathan and he was amazing! Worth every penny.. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.  The pictures were outstanding. we have hundreds that are absolutely perfect and we got the pictures back in no time at all.   I'd rank him as the best in cincinnati.
  • edited December 2011
    lewisjy, who else did you use?
  • bnh2662bnh2662 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Worked with Nathan on a wedding in Cleveland.  He did an incredible job, had proofs available from the ceremony AT the reception and had the full album available just a few weeks after the wedding day.  His work is great, he has a great personality and while he may charge a little more, he is absolutely worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards