Ohio-Cincinnati

Things on tables

Okay, so I was wondering what we should place on the tables for our guest at the reception?  Does anyone have any ideas?
Its offical...I am married!!

Re: Things on tables

• edited December 2011
    As in wedding favors or just table decor for guests to enjoy or use?

My Husband and I made CDs with some our favorite tunes on it as part of our wedding favors.  We set one at every other seat.  At tables where we knew kids would be sitting I had a few pages from coloring books rolled up and tied with ribbon and a few crayons tied up with ribbon as well.  I also tied up glow sticks. ( This was a huge hit with the kids and the parents loved it)

When is your wedding and what's your theme?
  • jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the coloring books idea. Fiance wants some disposable camera's.  I didn't think about the CD either that might be the best route for us.  Thanks.
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are just having the centerpieces and favors on the table. The coloring books are good idea.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think we're going to stick with traditional centerpieces and favors.  Something I'm considering is conversation starters.  
  • edited December 2011
    Since our favors are the photobooth and candy buffet, were just having our centerpieces and this for our napkins to break up the white. Inserted is a note that says" leave us a message on the back. The year of your table number will be the year that we open it on our anniversary."

Here's our full table scape:

White linens, with dark plum runners. Here are our napkin setup:

the message in the napkin will be These:

Our plates are disposable bamboo:

We will have 3 Banquet tables put together to equal one long table per set. This will be the centerpeice on the end tables:

(w/my drink menu in the cork holders)

The middle centerpeice will be:

With these table numbers:

This is our Bride and Groom signs:

For our bridal party table, we are using:

filled w/purple water and a floating candle

The two crystal holders in front of us

with these in front of person in the bridal party

This will be hanging above us:

The parents tables, will each have a setup like this:

There are 3 frames triangled around the vases that will have pics of either Me or Chris growing up w/that parent

• edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention that of course we had our centerpieces! On half of our tables I had silk plants (see picture in my profile) and on the other half I had apothocary jars filled with sticks, moss, pears, and peacock feathers.

We also had our table numbers in picture frames.
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing an elegant un-cluttered Clean look with the a tall centerpiece accented with a few medium height floating candles. Picture is below :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards