Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

St. Xavier Parking?

I am hoping to have my wedding at St. Xavier in downtown Cincinnati.  I was wondering if anyone has had/is planning a wedding there.  Specifically, I'd like to know how you handled your guest's parking.  Thanks!!!

Re: St. Xavier Parking?

• Options
    hcohen0222hcohen0222 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there last year...there is a parking garage right across the street where we parked, and I think it was only $3. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just got married there last weekend, there's a parking lot literally right next to the church (the church doesn't own it, but it's not expensive) and there is also a parking garage right across the street :)
  • Options
    BluEyedColBluEyedCol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!
  • Options
    linday2011linday2011 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in April and I called the place who manages the parking lot beside the church and the garage across the street (owned by P & G, I think).  We are going with the garage because they were $2 a car.  The lot beside the church was $4-5 a car.  They told me you can rent out half the lot or the full lot.  P& G you only pay for the cars that actually parked for your event.  Kathy at the church can give you phone numbers to call. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards