Ohio-Cincinnati

Vendor Review

Back from the honeymoon!!! We had a blast, but after day 5 I was ready to come home. I had cabin fever bad! Haha but anyways here are my vendor reviews!

Cermony and Reception: Loveland Bed and Breakfast B

Absolutely loved the venue as did all our guests! They were talking about booking for birthday parties and baby showers. Richard is easy to work with, but getting a hold of him can be a challenge sometimes. When we arrived, he had everything we needed set up. It was just so beautiful and we had so much space to set the things up that we brought with us. He also showed up later to turn on some lights for us, which no one really minded and DH and I really appreciated.

Cake: Sam's Club A+

I thought the cake would be really bland and ordinary. I didn't ask for much on the cake because we put the flowers on ourselves, but they ended up tasting amazing! We actually did six 10" round cakes. 3 chocolate and 3 vanilla. We just "strategically" placed them on the cake table. Everyone loved it and they were surprised when we told them where we got it.

Dress: Eurpoean Bridal A+

Anna is a DOLL! I had wondered into this boutqiue after a terrible experience at Bridal and Formal. I had actually already chose a dress there and was going to purchase it, but I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision. So I walk in here, she finds a plain gown that I thought I would hate, and I fell in love! It was so beautiful. She had the right amount of accesories to compliment the dress, and it flaunted my figure perfectly. 

Photographer: 12 AM Photos A+

He is actually a friend of ours and we stumbled upon him last minute! I was extremely pleased with his work and he is so affordable. He did some shots we did not even think to do and they just turned out so wonderfully. I loved it.

Everything else we pretty much did ourselves or went through our coordinator. It's like a side hustle for her but she did an amazing job. Funny thing is, we're both control freaks so day of was really funny. We had an amazing time, though. All the drama and everything was so worth it!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Vendor Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards