Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

City BBQ

We are planning on using City BBQ as our reception dinner. We are doing a buffet & their delivering it. I was just wondering if any of you have dealt with them or had them (or someone you know) cater an event. We love their food & my FI really wanted to have them. Just let me know!! Thanks!

Re: City BBQ

• Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They catered a golf outing in my subdivision last year.  They didn't bring enough food (even though they knew in advance how many people would be there), so they had to go and get more.  That took over an hour, and people got tired of waiting.  I thought the food was fine, but I heard a lot of people thought the pulled pork was gristley.

This year the outing used Montgomery Inn and it was MUCH better--more food and better quality, plus they also provided servers, which City Barbeque did not.

I'm not sure where you're located, but Woe is Me/Three Boys and Stella in Eastgate is supposed to be pretty good, and I think they do catering.
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love City BBQ and have had it at catering events and loved it, but just be sure they bring enough food and napkins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have City BBQ catered at my work very often - actually just yesterday we had them cater for us!  It is always wise to order for more than your actual number of people coming.  Everyone at work loves them.  We deal with Tom Jacobs at the Hyde Park location.  They do a great job and are very professional.  I think right now they are having a special.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them for a graduation party and had lots of food leftover.  Everything tasted great and we actually had dinner there tonight.  Yum!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We didnt use them, but did Walts BBQ for our rehearsal dinner and they were great. Tons of food leftover and delicious.
  • Options
    Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! Appreciate your input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards